Sunday, August 19, 2007

Come See Me on Anti-Anxiety Medication, Friday, August 31st, at Joe's Pub!

I'm going to be one of 8 bloggers competing in an Internet gong show type deal at Joe's Pub.

It's called ROFL! and it's being put on by The Onion and Paper Thin Walls.

HOLY SHIT ERIN! I WANT TO KNOW MORE!


The lineup includes Cintra Wilson (if you've never heard of her or read her stuff read this article in Salon, it's one of my favorites) and:

-Petra Cortright of Nastynets
-Peter Dizozza, leader of the Cinema VII Collective,
playwright, actor and anti-folk artist
-Andrew Baron of Rocketboom
-Jeff Rubin and Streeter Seidell of College Humor
-Charles Star of Stay Free!
-Dan Gurewitch and Amir Blumenfeld of College Humor

There's also music by Ethan Lipton, who has a moustache.

Tickets are $15, you can by them here.

I do not know what I'll be presenting, but I'm terrified of public speaking so you can bet your sweet bippie I will be all kinds of Paula Abdul DRUGGED.

No comments: