Thursday, May 17, 2007

GANGS OF NEW YORK IS NOT THAT BAD OF A MOVIE

Have you been to Death & Company? You should go. All the bartenders have handlebar mustaches and wear old-timey clothes. Everything is done with a flourish. I watched one make a drink and then pour a half drop of some sort of liquor over the back of a spoon. Not the front. The back. The back of the spoon. Then he leaned over and sniffed it like it was some exotic pussy covered in gold leaf and stuffed with saffron before presenting it to the customer. I have a headache now. I do not do well with rich food. I have to work on my script. I need to get at least a half hour in before Golden Girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, before I was only thinking about going there. Now I have to go.

Did you partake of any of their "Old-tymey Mustache Rides for only 5 cents"?