Sunday, October 24, 2010

Life After Death

My time as Miss Info is dunzo

I feel like this:



but also like this at the time:



I'll be writing on Third Armpit more and Twitter.

I don't have time for a post right now, as I spent all night on something for The Daily Beast which I'll link to as soon as it's up but here's a photo of a disgusting pretzel I saw at the airport, Tabby Spanx from this weekend's SNL, and a Third Armpit Mini Best Of to get you started:

Third Armpit Mini Best Of
Fun with Google Image Search: keyword "church dress"
10 Halloween Costumes for Pat Kiernan
How to Play No Ear Cat Samurai



1 comment:

Arturo Bandini said...

Lawdy. I'll miss Miss Info, sheesh.

I merely came upon this blog looking for photos of Ms. Bradley, and now I find my fave column is closing shop?

My luck this month. Christ.