Friday, October 9, 2009

10 Halloween Costumes for Pat Kiernan

Pat Kiernan, or "KierKier" as I like to call him, is my favorite news anchor on New York 1. He's the only person I can tolerate speaking to me in the morning. No one can speak to me in the morning. Not even my boyfriend.

Since he gives so very much to me, and so very much to us all, I thought he might like some SUPER FREE, SUPER GREAT ideas for Halloween costumes.


#1: JASON KIERNAN


#2: 1950'S ANCHORMAN KIERNAN


#3: RADIOACTIVE PIRATE KIERNAN WHO IS ABOUT TO PROPOSE


#4: SEXY KITTY KIERNAN WHO'S OUT FOR A DRINK WITH THE GIRLS


#5: BEARDED KIERNAN WHO GOT CAUGHT IN THE SNOW


#6: BEAR ATTACK KIERNAN


#7: KIERNAN IN SERIOUS PERIL FROM A GIANT ANCHOR-EATING SPIDER WHO SOMEHOW GOT INTO THE STUDIO


#8: UPSIDE-DOWN KIERNAN WHO IS FRIENDS WITH TWO TEDDY BEARS


#9: METAL KIERNAN


#10: HAMMERHEAD SHARK TANK KIERNAN


What's YOUR dream costume for Mr. Kiernan?
Here's your base photo. Now go to Picnik and create your own!

5 comments:

Miss Expatria said...

It would be cool if in real life he wore a V for Vendetta mask.

Miss Expatria said...

It would be cool if in real life he wore a V for Vendetta mask.

david6of7 said...

lol that was fun
(I got this link from Gothamist)

Pat Kiernan said...

Excellent post.

Bearded Pat in the snow is a classic.

Caroline said...

Pat Kiernan is my favorite NY1 anchor too. I desperately miss him since I moved to Jersey and therefore I don't get NY1 anymore.
Great post, I think my personal fave is Jason Kiernan, hysterical! I think he could pull it off too...how freaked out would people be if he read the news with that mask?