Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ShawWow, ShamFound

all images courtesy Flickr. all reviews courtesy InformercialRatings.com.

Hi, it's Vince from ShamWow!

I'm here with ShamBaby...
ShamCat...
ShamDrunkGirl...
ShamFerret*...
*product not pictured
and ShamGod

to tell you about the product that will eliminate urine from your RV and Olympic Divers use AS A TOWEL!

But don't take my word for it...

**************************************************************************

It stinks and i don't like it

3/28/2009 - Tony Peretti of Ma, usa writes:

I bought one and when i recieved it i tried using it when Ramone urinated on the floor. It did not clean it up and it made more of a mess.

**************************************************************************

P.O.S.

3/19/2009 - Steve of Oklahoma, USA writes:

This product does not work at all. I would have had better luck using the box they came in to dry my wifes car. Never trust a pitch man the looks like Beavis. P.O.S.

**************************************************************************

Turd

11/27/2008 - J'Rocl of Iowa, USA writes:

This product is a big joke. "Buy now we cant do this all day" is what they say on the info. Almost a year later and they are still trying to sell this. I bet spray on hair was a better product then this. The only thing I use my SHAMWOW for is a Tug toy for my German Shepard, and he barely like it.


**************************************************************************

But we can't do this all day.

Are you following me, Camera Guy?

Peace out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0408091sham1.html

Apparently he's not a very good listener...

Roger Feelbert said...

God Shammgod?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_Shammgod

Robert said...

But it does marvelous work soaking up the blood when a hooker bites your tongue.

Oy! Arrabito said...

Thanks for the public service piece. I'll not be swindled.