Monday, April 13, 2009

Don't Say I Never Gave You Anything


You know about the Duggars, right? The family with 18 kids? Of course you do.

If you haven't already, I highly recommend you check out their totally uncensored, non-TLC-watered-down family website.

Josh and Anna have their own blessed URL, which is where I found the links you're about to behold:



I don't know why, but I am excited BEYOND WORDS about getting to see their taste in flatware. And cereal bowls.

This is way more important than, say, doing laundry because I've been freestyling for 3 days sans underwear or working on what I owe my editors.

Oh yeah, and they're EXPECTING A BABY.

I look forward to attending the shower.

4 comments:

ebdub said...

those registries are enormous. what are you going to get them? please consider the sprite and/or grape gatorade.

Lelia G said...

how do they have FIVE cast iron skillets and THREE chopping blocks, but no one has bought the ionic hairdryer???
someone PLEASE buy her that hairdryer!!!

Lelia G said...

okay, also:
-why did they register for SO MANY kitchen utensils at BOTH stores????

-what is up with all the regional souvenirs??

-it seems they have a serious chocolate and beef jerky problem.

and, OF COURSE they're expecting a baby.....didn't you see all the sensual hand-holding in the very duggar wedding?!!!

Erin Bradley said...

I'm guessing all the cookware is b/c whenever they have family over they're gonna have to cook for an entire army?

That is, if they don't already breed one.