Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Own A Moderate Amount of Things. This is One of My Favorites.


Her name is Missnake, as in "Oops, I made a..." I won her at a street fair in Little Italy. I actually popped enough balloons to qualify for something bigger, something the guy running the game explained to me as if i were a 32-year-old child. But I held firm. I have a soft spot for aggressively crappy plush toys. I like how the tongue is the width of the entire head and there are barely clinging-on stickers instead of buttons for eyes. She has a red underbelly and mustard-colored fur. I catch her looking at me sometimes.

4 comments:

meg said...

I'm pretty sure that that's a plush Pizza Hut breadstick. With eyes.

Erin Bradley said...

She has a little breadstick in her. Also, Cherokee Indian.

Jessie said...

I think she looks like a turd. I love her.

Erin Bradley said...

Missnake loves YOU!