Wednesday, October 22, 2008

chain, chain, chain (chain of self-aggrandizing hyperlinks and photos)


Here's the new Miss Information. There are cats in it. And problems.

Online Dating Roundtable on The Morning News. I got to have my writing appear side-by-side with the guy who edits Modern Love. WRITERBONER!

I went to the cat show at Madison Square Garden last weekend. (picture courtesy o-town)

I donated blood this afternoon and puked on the sidewalk in front of my building. Next time I am going to eat 9 McGriddles first. Thank you, anonymous truck driver who brought me water.

I am going to write a longer, essay-type entry soon. Anyone have any questions or suggestions for topics? THE DJ BOOTH IS OPEN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you went to a cat show & posed by my new kitten (he is a Chocolate Point Siamese). You will be so happy to know that your dear cousin (me) now has 5 cats... 3 Siamese, 1 Domestic Longhair & 1 Domestic Shorthair. (Yes - I am officially a crazy cat lady, but my Mom is worse - 6 Cats & 3 Turtles).
A.

Anonymous said...

Idea for essay: How to deal with the paralyzing fear that you will never have sex again.