Friday, February 29, 2008

lasagna vagina

went to conway, which is kind of like a trashier version of kmart for new yorkers. bought a pair of garfield underwear on my lunch hour.

they're grey and orange and say "don't know, don't care" on the front and "why bother?" across the bottom.

those are pretty nihilistic statements for undergarments. if i was a boner i don't think they'd make me feel too hopeful.

i almost bought a pair that said "deth [sic] before dishonor" and had an angry-looking eagle but the only size they had would have been snug on a 4-year old.


2 comments:

Outrageouschaos said...

I want nihilistic underwear! At least they'd be realistic. Better then the overly-optimistic satin-and-lace dealies.

Have you seen this?

Garfield Minus Garfield.

Robert said...

I was all excited to link to Garfield Minus Garfield here, and Outrageouschaos beat me to it. :-( It really is a better strip without him.